VCBank treats Investors’ feedback, concerns and complaints with a great deal of due care and attention. Their inputs constitute a key element towards improving the Bank’s standards, policies, products and services. While keen to provide a first-class service to its Investors, the Bank understands that there could be a few occasions where an Investor might not be fully satisfied with the Bank’s products, services or responses.
Accordingly, Investors are encouraged to immediately contact the Bank if at any stage they feel that its service levels are not up to their expectations. The Bank adopts a strict hierarchy and time frame towards resolving Investors’ complaints swiftly and promptly.
COMPLAINT HANDLING PROCEDURES
At Venture Capital Bank we are dedicated to providing our customers with the highest level of proficiency in delivering our products and services as well as promptly assisting and responding to them. We take our customers' feedbacks, concerns and complaints with a great deal of due care and attention. Our customers' inputs constitute a key element toward improving our standards, policies, products and services. We are keen in providing them with first class services, yet we understand that there could be few incidences where a customer might not fully be satisfied with the Bank's products, services or responses. Therefore, we encourage our customers to immediately contact us if at any stage they feel that our service levels are not up to their expectation.
The Bank has a strict hierarchy and time frame toward resolving the customers' complaints swiftly and promptly. Below is a simplified easy-to-use guide on how to communicate the complaint with us.
We encourage our customers, in case they are having any concerns to contact their normal point of contact within the Bank or the concerned department. If you are not satisfied with the answers/clarifications, you can immediately proceed with submitting your written complaint. The steps are explained below:
- Please download the Customer Complaint Form, fill in the details and email it to email@example.com or fax it to +973 17518880.
Download the form
- If you are unable to download the form, you can call your point of contact within the Bank or the Bank's Customer Complaints Officer. Accordingly, the form will be provided to you as per your preference (i.e. fax, e-mail or registered mail).
- If you desire, you can personally visit the Bank, after arranging a meeting with the Bank's Customer Complaint Officer.
Venture Capital Bank Building
Road 1704, Block 317
Diplomatic Area, Manama
P.O. Box 11755
Manama, Kingdom of Bahrain
Customer Complaints Officer
Venture Capital Bank
Telephone: +973 17 518892
Fax: +973 17 518880
Once we receive your signed written complaint, we will start doing the following:
- We will send you an acknowledgement within 5 business days of receipt of your complaint.
- A representative will be assigned to follow up with you on your complaint.
- A thorough investigation would be established on your complaint.
- Will provide you with a written statement within 4 weeks of your complaint stating the Bank's position and indicating how we propose to resolve your complaint.
In the unlikely event that you are not entirely satisfied with the resolution of your complaint, the Customer Complaint Officer will direct you on how to escalate your complaint to the Bank's CEO.
As per the Bank's internal policy, we will utilize all possible efforts to resolve your complaints internally. However, if you are still not satisfied with our final response, and as per the Central Bank of Bahrain requirement, you have the right to escalate your complaint to the Compliance Directorate at the Central Bank of Bahrain. You can do that by completing the CBB's complaint form provided in the following links within 30 calendar days from the date of our final response.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance in filing the complaint on telephone number +973 17518892.
Sunday to Wednesday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am to 3:30 pm